Sunday, March 1, 2015

Fresh Start

So, this will be my new blog.  Well, it's been a while. And  what a different person I must be than I was a few short years ago.  Even at this age every new day brings new realizations. I thought people stopped growing mentally at some point. It seemed when I was little grownups grew up and stayed at that adult age the rest of their life. What I mean is they stopped developing mentally. What I find with myself is that my brain seems to do double time. I see new perspectives on old ideas as well as speculate about what I thought I knew not being what I thought it was. The bits are always being flipped, what is real and what is not, death not being final,  etc.

We' talk more later. I want to explore a new craft project before the next episode of 'The Walking Dead'  comes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment